This issue of the Bookshop Santa Cruz Readers newsletter features:
- 20+ pages of winter reading and gift recommendations
- A write-up of this season's Bookshop staff Cookbook Potluck
- An interview with Erin Morgenstern, author of The Night Circus, in anticipation with our event with her on November 12th for her new book, The Starless Sea
- Our Best Books of the Decade
- Information on our annual Short Story Contest
- Staff Profile of supervisor Rico Lange
- A profile on this year's Bookshop Writing Residency Winner,
- and more!
We don't charge you a thing for the newsletter and shipping is just $2.05 through the USPS (must be the only item in your shopping cart)! Shipping charge will apply upon checkout. You may also pick up a copy of our 2019 Winter Newsletter free of charge at Bookshop Santa Cruz.