Does Bookshop Santa Cruz ship outside of the United States?
Bookshop Santa Cruz does offer international shipping options via USPS Priority International.
Bookshop Santa Cruz currently operates this service on a quote basis, in which our Shipping team will generate a specific quote for your order, based on the items you are looking to order and your address outside the United States, which will then be submitted to you to pay.
You have two options to obtain a quote:
1. Submit an order - you will submit an order on our website without paying for shipping, after which we will email you with your shipping quote. You will have 72 hours to pay for shipping, otherwise we will cancel and refund your order. The process is as follows:
- Shop on the Bookshop Santa Cruz website for the books or other items you are interested in
- Proceed to check-out once you have everything you are interested in purchasing in your cart
- Enter your delivery/shipping address
- Select the "International Shipping - Quote Requested" delivery option
- Submit the order, ideally paying with credit card
- You will receive your shipping quote within 72 hours of submitting the order via email, with a link to pay for it. Please let us know if you decide against paying for shipping, and we will cancel your order, and issue a refund if needed. Otherwise we will also cancel the order if we do not receive payment for shipping within 72 hours of the quote being issued.
- If you decide to proceed with the order, follow the link and add your shipping fee to cart, and proceed to check-out. Select the "International Shipping - Quote Paid" shipping option.
- Once our staff processes your shipping payment, we will process and ship your order via USPS International.
2. Fill out our form to request a quote - Complete our International Shipping Quote Request form online, and have a quote and payment option link sent to you, that you can pay for at the same time as paying for your items.
- Go to the International Shipping Quote Request form on the Bookshop Santa Cruz website.
- Fill out the form with your shipping information, and information on the books or other items you desire to order. Please include ISBNs (International Standard Book Number) or edition information if possible - otherwise your quote may be delayed if there are multiple editions available of an item you are looking to order.
- Submit the form.
- You will be contacted via email within 72 hours with our shipping quote based on your submitted information, and link to allow you to add your shipping fee and books or other items to your cart. Our staff will inform you if any requested items are unable to be filled at this time.
- If you decide to proceed with the order, add the shipping fee and all requested items to your cart, and proceed to check-out.
- Enter your shipping address, and then select the "International Shipping - Quote Paid" delivery option, and submit the order.
- Our staff will process your order and payment, and ship your order via USPS International.
If you have any questions about this process, and/or do not see your country in the drop-down menu at check-out, please email email@example.com . Thank you for thinking of Bookshop Santa Cruz!