The sun is shining, and summer is in full swing but don’t be fooled, the holiday self-publishing crunch is right around the corner. Here are some helpful dates to keep your project on track.
It’s not surprising the holiday season is the busiest time to print books as it’s also the biggest buying time of the year. We want to ensure authors have plenty of time to stock up during the peak time dates of November 15th to January 15th, as well as ensure personal family projects are fulfilled in time for gifting.
Your 2019 Holiday Publishing Deadlines:
- Now until Labor Day, Sept 2nd: Finish Your Book! Time to tie up those plot holes, proofread, and edit.
- September: Book Your Publishing Consult. Get a time and price quote on your project, select binding options, and get placed on our production schedule. Book your consult by contacting our Publishing Specialist at email@example.com. Book by Sept 15th and Receive 20% Our Popular Paperback Writer Package (Regularly $149.99, some restrictions apply)
- October: It’s Go Time! Time to approve your book design and order a printer’s proof.
- November 15th: Launch Time: Approve your proof and order your initial run of books.
- December 5th: Last Day to Order Books. Our printers 2019 order queue will close on December 5th. Any order placed after this date will be fulfilled in Jan 2020. Don’t miss out!
We look forward to working with you on your project for this holiday season.