The book provides the reader with a basic understanding of different divisions of biology and explains each of these divisions in a simplistic manner.
Here's what this book contains:
- What exactly does the study of biology include
- How can biology help us understand our past
- Which branches of biology is relevant to our present
- What implications biology has on our future
- Delve into the world of genetics
- Understand the how and why of human evolution
- Know the men and women who have spearheaded breakthroughs in biology.