Peter Bluckert is a writer and pioneer in leadership development coaching and facilitation. Working from a Gestalt perspective, he continues to craft a new and radical approach to vertical development practice. In this short book, Peter includes extended chapters on Coaching from a Vertical Lens and Coaching Executive Leadership Teams and also presents...
- The rationale for vertical development in the workplace
- The optimal workplace conditions for vertical development
- The organisational context as an enabler (and disabler) of vertical development
- Mapping the developmental journey and stage profiling
- Deep-dive vertical leadership development programmes
This book is written for current and next-generation business leaders; talent and OD directors and their teams; HR and learning and development professionals; coaches, trainers and facilitators; and anyone in the fields of personal and professional development.