Peter Bluckert is a writer and pioneer in leadership development coaching and facilitation. Working from a Gestalt approach and methodology, he is shaping a new and radical approach to vertical development practice.
In this short book in the Expand the Possible series entitled A comprehensive guide to vertical development, Peter synthesises a body of profound theory in an accessible and clear way and...
- Presents a solid, reliable introduction to adult development theory which essentially describes how adults develop more complex and comprehensive ways of making sense of themselves and their experience.
- Sets out the main adult development frameworks and stage definitions.
- Maps the territory of adult development.
- Compares and contrasts horizontal learning and vertical development.
- Applies vertical development to organisational leadership.
This book is written for current and next-generation business leaders; Talent and OD Directors and their teams; Learning and Development professionals; coaches and facilitators; and anyone in the fields of personal and professional development.