Not On Our Shelves, But Available from Warehouse - Usually Delivers in 3-14 Days
Do you want to learn how to transform your household waste into black gold-dust? Do you feel the need to be more environmentally responsible
☆ ☆ ☆ Here's just some of what you'll discover inside Geoff's book 'Worm Bins'... ☆ ☆ ☆
- Learn why worms are actually more environmentally important than pandas
- Discover one thing which 'Leachate' is not
- The lowdown on keeping your worms so happy, that they don't squirm to escape
- Everything you need to know about designing your worm bin
- Which worms should you use? And where should you get them?
- Find out exactly what you should and should not feed your worms
- One liquid which you should never add to your worm bins
- The shocking reason why a food processor is surprisingly helpful for vermiculture
- Learn about different vermiculture business opportunities - did you know that vermicast is worth up to $400 per cubic metre?
- Common beginner mistakes & an A-Z list of worm composting definitions
- Three of the most common worm bin myths, debunked
- More than 20 FAQ's to address all of your concerns and problems
- How to maintain optimum bin conditions, so your worms eat your household waste faster
☆ Free bonus - Each purchase includes a free printable worm bin food list to place on your bin or in your kitchen for your family to read ☆
This book explains worm composting in an easy-to-understand and apply manner, so that you can get started right after reading. Geoff makes this environmentally sustainable hobby so simple that even a 5 year-old could start worm composting
Get your paperback edition now by clicking 'Add to Cart'