A hilarious, thoughtful, and in-depth exploration of the pleasures and perils of modern romance from one of this generation's most popular and sharpest comedic voices.
2012 Winter Newsletter
Holiday Gift Books & Winter Reading: Some of our staff's favorite books of the season
- New & Recommended Fiction
- Terrific New Books from Culinary Favorites
- Gift Items (coming soon)
- New & Noteworthy from Hachette
- Graphic Novels
- Mystery & Suspense
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- History & Politics
- Travel & Adventure
- Science & Nature
- Home & Garden
- Music & Performing Arts
- Arts, Crafts, & Photography
- Memorable Lives
- Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Cooking & Food Writing
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books: Stellar Series
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books: Picture Books
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books
- Just Another Story Begun by Sheila Coonerty
- We're Smitten with Smitten Kitchen by Stefanie Berntson
- Introducing Kobo E-Books and E-Readers
- Announcing the Winners of our Annual Photography Contest
- Enter our Annual Short Story Contest
- Bookshop Staff Profile: Kimberly Carroll
This issue of the Bookshop Santa Cruz Readers newsletter features: 20+ pages of winter reading recommendations and gift ideas, publication of the winning entry in our 2012 Photography Contest, Introducing Kobo E-Books and E-Readers, Just Another Story Begun by Sheila Coonerty, and a Bookshop Staff Profile of Kimberly Carroll.
COVER ART: "Still Life with Bowl of Figs" by Justine Reyes. Learn more about this talented artist at JustineReyes.com.
You can order a physical copy of our Reader's Club Newsletter online. We don't charge you a thing for the newsletter and shipping is just $1.70 through the USPS (must be the only item in your shopping cart)! Shipping charge will apply upon checkout.