Simon Snow just wants to relax and savor his last year at the Watford School of Magicks, but no one will let him. His girlfriend broke up with him, his best friend is a pest, and his mentor keeps trying to hide him away in the mountains where maybe he'll be safe.
2012 Winter Newsletter
Holiday Gift Books & Winter Reading: Some of our staff's favorite books of the season
- New & Recommended Fiction
- Terrific New Books from Culinary Favorites
- Gift Items (coming soon)
- New & Noteworthy from Hachette
- Graphic Novels
- Mystery & Suspense
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- History & Politics
- Travel & Adventure
- Science & Nature
- Home & Garden
- Music & Performing Arts
- Arts, Crafts, & Photography
- Memorable Lives
- Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Cooking & Food Writing
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books: Stellar Series
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books: Picture Books
- Some of the Year's Best Kids Books
- Just Another Story Begun by Sheila Coonerty
- We're Smitten with Smitten Kitchen by Stefanie Berntson
- Introducing Kobo E-Books and E-Readers
- Announcing the Winners of our Annual Photography Contest
- Enter our Annual Short Story Contest
- Bookshop Staff Profile: Kimberly Carroll
This issue of the Bookshop Santa Cruz Readers newsletter features: 20+ pages of winter reading recommendations and gift ideas, publication of the winning entry in our 2012 Photography Contest, Introducing Kobo E-Books and E-Readers, Just Another Story Begun by Sheila Coonerty, and a Bookshop Staff Profile of Kimberly Carroll.
COVER ART: "Still Life with Bowl of Figs" by Justine Reyes. Learn more about this talented artist at JustineReyes.com.
You can order a physical copy of our Reader's Club Newsletter online. We don't charge you a thing for the newsletter and shipping is just $1.70 through the USPS (must be the only item in your shopping cart)! Shipping charge will apply upon checkout.